Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020: The Indian Bank has requested application to the recruitment of the Specialist Officer (SO) Jobs. The online application process has been commenced from 22 January 2020. There are 138 openings are announced for the vacancy of Manager, Assistant Manager, and Senior Manager.
Aspirants can apply for Indian Bank SO vacancies at the official website of Indian Bank www.indianbank.in. The final date of filing applications is 10 February 2020. Applicants can apply directly through the prescribed website link.
Important dates – Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020
Online application began from- January 22, 2020
Closing date to present online application- February 10, 2020
date admit card download – February 20, 2020
Examination date- March 08, 2020
Graduation and Post Graduation (2 years duration) in any of the accompanying: Management, Business, Economics, Banking from an Institution / Board /University / approved by Government of India/ Government regulatory bodies.
Applicants from the SC/ST/PWBD classification are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100, while all other applicants will have to pay Rs 600 as a registration fee.
However, bank transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the applicant.
Specialist Officer – 138 Posts
- Assistant Manager Credit – 85
- Manager Security – 15
- Manager Credit – 15
- Manager Forex – 10
- Manager Risk Management – 5
- Manager Dealer – 5
- Manager Legal – 2
- Senior Manager Risk Management – 1
Instructions to be noted:
- Aspirants have to apply in online mode only
- Any half-done application will be refused
- Exploring in any form will be a disqualification.
- Only one application can be submitted by any applicant.
- Applicants must have an Email-Id which should be active till the announcement of the final result.
- At any point, if it is noticed that any data provided in the application is false or if the candidate does not qualify the eligibility standards, his appointment will be terminated.
- The Bank will not bear the traveling expense of the candidate.
- Any resultant controversy flowing out of this advertisement/ recruitment shall be directed to the individual right of the Courts located at Chennai only
- Indian Bank shall not receive requests from the candidates asking guidance about their qualification to apply
- The Bank does not provide the mark-sheet to applicants.
Online application process – Indian Bank Recruitment
- Candidates are asked to apply online through the official website of Indian banks on the careers page i.e. www.indianbank.in
- Click for New Registration, if you are a new user
- Next, you finish your registration process, login with the required information
- Begin filling your application form with required info
- Upload scanned copies of required records
- Pay mentioned application charge
- Lastly, click on the submit button to finish your recruitment method.