Indian Bank PO 2018 recruitment: All you need to know about registration, Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018 exam date, and many more
Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018: Indian Bank presently have amazed the applicants by reporting the notice for the post of Probationary Officers (PO 2018) and this is a PGDBF Course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). Indian Bank welcomes application from youthful and splendid graduates who satisfy the qualification criteria indicated and who are occupied with Banking job, for admission to the multi-year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB), which has been set up together by Indian Bank and Manipal Global Education Service Pvt Ltd.
The aggregate number of Vacancies accessible for the Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018 is 417. Aspirants will be chosen through a selection procedure comprising of online Exam trailed by Personal Interview. Admission to PGDBF at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) accompanies the affirmation of an undeniable Banking profession with Indian Bank as a Probationary Officer on successful, completion of the course.
Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018 – Phases Of Exam
- Online Exam (Preliminary and Mains Examination)
- Personal Interview
Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018 – Educational Qualification
Applicants who wish to apply for the Indian Bank PO PGDBF 2018 ought to have a Degree (Graduation) in any teach from a perceived University (or) any Equivalent capability perceived all things considered by the Central Government.
The educational capability for the Indian Bank PO PGDBF Recruitment 2018 will be taken as on 11th August, 2018.
Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Indian bank PO PGDBF 2018 – Application fee
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs.100/ –
- For All Others – Rs.600/ –
How to apply for Indian Bank PO 2018 recruitment
- Visit official website www.allahabadbank.in
- Go to ‘Click Here to New Registration’, in the event that you haven’t enlisted as of now.
- Fill your Personal and Educational details
- Select the name of the post you need to apply for.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and recommended Documents.
- Tap the Submit Button.
- Take print out of the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.