India Post Office Recruitment 2018: West Bengal India Post has discharged an official notification for the recruitment of Postman vacancies. There are 239 vacancies for the post of Postman/ Mailguard Every interested applicant who wishes to apply for the vacancies in India Post Office of West Bengal can check the official notification in the website http://pmgwbrecruit.in
The application procedure began on 18th June. The last date to fill the application form is 17th July. Competitors are encouraged to fill out the application form before the last date. The last date for printing of the application form is 20th June 2018 and application fee can be paid from 18th June to 2oth July.
India Post office Recruitment 2018- Application Fees:
The cost of the registration fee is Rs.100. This registration fee is similar for every category. There is no application fee for the SC/ST/PH and women category candidates. The application fee for the West Bengal India Post Office Recruitment 2018
India Post office Recruitment 2018-how to Apply?
- The Applicant needs to get to the site – http://pmgwhrecruit.in/ for seeing the point by point Notification/Advertisement issued by the Department and the Guideline/Information Brochure.
- Before beginning Registration of his/her application on the site, the Applicant should read the notification, precisely. He/she needs to assess his/her qualification for the categorization. His/her qualification will be assessed amid the recruitment procedure and the procedure might end for ineligible candidates and reasons, therefore, would be provoked.
- Before beginning the recruitment of his application online, the candidate ought to be ready with their photo which is required to be uploaded while submitting an application form
- One candidate needs to submit just a single application. On the off chance that in excess of one application is enrolled, it will prompt dismissal of the considerable number of applications enlisted by the candidate.
- Applicant should fill the details in the form precisely and tap on the SUBMIT button to finish the application process, Before Pressing the SUBMIT button candidates must recheck the details that they have entered in the form. Name of the Applicant or his/her father’s name and so forth ought to be spelled effectively in the application as it so shows up in the Matriculation stamp sheet/declaration. Any change or adjustment discovered/recognized later on may prompt his/her elimination of candidature.