IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment: IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has announced IBPS CWE PO/MT Exam Notification 2018 to enlist qualified applicants into Officers (Scale-I, II and III), Office Assistants (Multipurpose) posts In Regional Rural Banks. The online examination for the following Common Recruitment Process for (RRBs-CWE-V) for enrollment of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and Group “B”- Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be led by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment – Exam dates
IBPS board has informed about the exam dates of IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment
- CWE RRB VI officer scale I and also office collaborator, the fundamental test will be hung on one of these dates — 9, 10, 16, 17, 23 and 24 in September 2018.
- For scale II and III, the single examination for officer and office aides will be directed on November 5 and November 12, 2018, individually.
- The preliminary examination for PO or Probationary Officer will be led on 7, 8 and 14 October.
- On October 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2018, the examination for the post of Management students in different Public sector banks will be held. The standard examination is planned to be on 26th November.
- For the enrollment of assistants (CWE CLERK VII) the examination will happen on December 2, 3, 9 and 10. The primary exam is planned to be held on January 21, 2019.
Vacancies and education qualifications- IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts:
According to IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment Notification, The applicants must have Degree from an apparent University or its equivalent. Proficiency in local language has been recommended
Officer Scale-I Posts:
The aspirants must have Degree in any criteria from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the competitors obtained a degree in, Forestry, Agribusiness Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry, Pisciculture, Information Technology, Law, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Management, Accountancy, and Economics. Computer knowledge will be an additional qualification
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer Posts):
The applicants must have Degree in any subject from a perceived University or its comparable with at least 50% marks in total. Preference will be given to the applicants having a degree in Banking, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Science, Finance, Marketing, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Information Technology, Management, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Law, Economics, and Accountancy. Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.
Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officers Posts):
Degree from a perceived University in Electronics and communication, Computer Science or it’s proportional with at 50% marks in aggregate. Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, OCP VB, Java VC, and so on and with so many years of experience
Officer Scale-III Posts:
Degree/Diploma in Banking, Finance, Forestry, Marketing, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering, Accountancy, Agricultural Marketing and Co-task, Veterinary Science, Management, Law, Economics, and Information Technology, Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager): 18 to 30 Years
Officer Scale-II (Manager): 21 to 32 Years
Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager): 21 to 40 Years
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18 to 28 Years
Application Fee Details- IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment
- The applicants have to pay Rs.100/ – as application expense for held competitors and Rs.600/ – for General and OBC candidates
- After successful payment, the applicants can take the print of application form and E-Receipt for the additional process.
Step by step instructions to Apply for IBPS RRB 2018 Recruitment
- Visit the IBPS official site http://www.ibps.in
- Go to “Apply Now” link
- Check the official notification gave on that page and read all guidelines deliberately.
- Now tap on apply online and Fill every one of the required details effectively and present the form by tapping on submit button.
- Pay application fees
- Now you can take a printout of online application for your future utilization