Hyundai Recruitment 2018-2019 for Freshers. Apply online for Hyundai recruitment drive 2018-2019 for freshers. Hyundai employment opportunities in India for the opening of section level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and qualified applicants can apply online for Hyundai professions through official website www.hyundai.com
Competitors should rehearse Hyundai placement papers to sever Hyundai written exam or Hyundai online test. Before beginning your preparation you ought to dependably check most recent Hyundai test example and syllabus. With the goal that you can clear the exam and interview effectively.
Hyundai Recruitment 2018- Selection Process
The Selection procedure comprises of the accompanying three rounds.
- Aptitude composed test online
- Technical conference
- HR interview
Hyundai Recruitment 2018- Registration Process
- To Apply for Hyundai employment opportunities competitors need to open the official organization site www.hyundai.com.
- Click on career page to see the accessible employment.
- Click on the reasonable employment opportunity which suits your profile
- Read the set of working responsibilities and employment part painstakingly.
- Click on the apply link to apply for the job opportunity.
- You need to login to apply for the vacancy. On the off chance that you haven’t joined yet, need to join first and after that login.
- Fill all the required details and submit the application
Hyundai Recruitment 2018- Eligibility Criteria
- Only entry level engineers are qualified.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have great communicational abilities.
- Should have great knowledge on mathematics or must be great in the calculation.
- Must have predictable scholastic records from Class X
Hyundai Recruitment 2018-documents required
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation and Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof such as Pan Card or Passport or Driving License or College ID
About Hyundai Motor Company
The Hyundai Motor Company is a South Korean multinational car producer headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The organization was established in 1967 and, alongside its 32.8% possessed secondary, Kia Motors, together include the Hyundai Motor Group, which is the world’s fifth-biggest automaker in light of yearly vehicle deals in 2012. In 2008, Hyundai Motor was positioned as the eighth biggest automaker. Starting in 2012, the Company sold more than 4.4 million vehicles worldwide in that year, and together with Kia, add up to deals were 7.12 million.