Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has begun welcoming job applications for 7110 constables and Sub Inspector posts on its official site, hssc.gov.in. Hopefuls willing to apply for the positions should take note of that the Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 notification on the official site. Applications for the primary notice, discharged in April 2018, were welcomed till May 30, 2018. The aggregate number of opportunities for the position of Constable (both male and female) is 6647 while the rest are for Sub inspector posts. The qualification criteria have been said beneath.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Constable and Sub-Inspector:
- For Constable: Candidates must have passed 10+2 in any stream or its corresponding from an acknowledged board, and must have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- For Sub-Inspector: Candidates must have conceded Graduation Degree or its correspondent from a standard university, and must have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
Age Limit- (as on 01-04-2018): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years
The last date for the application for Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 is July 2.
Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018: How to apply-
- Visit hssc.gov.in and tap on the tab Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018
- Once the tab opens, tap on Login or Register.
- On the off chance that you are a first-time user, you need to enlist yourself effectively to continue with the online application.
- Fill up the required details in the form and submit the application before July 2.
- The payment for the application ought to be made before July 5.
- When you have effectively applied for the position, take a print from the application for future reference.
The candidates for Haryana SSC Constable Recruitment 2018 would be chosen based on how they perform in the aptitude test (80% weightage), the physical screening test and the physical estimation test. The extra capability would additionally get the hopefuls around 10% weightage. Extra 10% weightage would likewise be given on unique conditions, subtle elements of which are said in the official notice.
At the point when called for record confirmation, the aspirants should carry with themselves a printed duplicate of their application forms and alongside it, they ought to likewise convey their certificates and the photocopies that have been self-attested. Along with that Candidates ought to likewise take their ID proof, which could be either Driving License or Passport or Voter Card or Pan Card or Aadhaar Card.