Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 board welcomes Online Applications from the qualified candidates for the 767 vacancies of Assistant for the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat. The application procedure will begin from today i.e.15th June 2018. Interested and qualified competitors can apply online for the post before 14th July 2018 from the official site, gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Educational Qualification-Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s Degree acquired from any of the Universities or Institutions built up or consolidated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or some other educational Institution perceived all things considered or pronounced as regarded University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Basic information on Computer Operation is essential
- Adequate knowledge of English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
Age Limit-Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
A Candidate applying for the post should not be under 21 years and not over 35 years old, as on 14/07/2018
Regardless, the Upper Age Limit for any Candidate under any Category/Class, should NOT surpass 45 Years, while profiting the previously mentioned Age Relaxations, as on 14/07/2018
Application Fees- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
- Unreserved Category – Rs.600
- SC/ST/Socially and Educationally Backward Classes/PH/ExSM Category – Rs.300
Pay Scale- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
The chosen candidates for Gujarat High Court Recruitment will be qualified to get a regularly scheduled pay of Rs.19, 900 – Rs.63,200.
Selection method- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018:
The selection of the applicants for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 will be done based on a Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Practical/Skill (Typing) Test.
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018?
- Go to the Gujarat High Court Website – gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page, go to the Recruitment area and select Current Openings link.
- Search for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 for 767 Assistant Vacancy.
- Read the notification properly
- If qualified and willing to apply at that point tap on Gujarat High Court Recruitment Apply Online link provided on the Website.
- Now, Start filling required details like Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number and so forth
- Upload your photo and signature and the required educational documents
- After that, pay the application fee online
- Re-check the filled information and Click on Submit Button.
- After successful submission of an online application form, take a print out for the future reference