DU Admit Card 2018 for admission to entrance based programmes has been released. Aspirants, who have applied to the DU JAT and other entrance examination based programmes, are recommended to open for du.ac.in to download their Delhi University Admit Card 2018.
There are, in overall, 55,000 seats accessible for undergraduate programmes at the Delhi University. About 3 lakh candidates have effectively registered online for Delhi University Admission 2018.
Steps to download Delhi University Admit Card 2018:
Step-1: Open du.ac.in. Sign in to the Admission portal using the username and password
Step-2: As soon as you will tap on the above link, you’ll arrive on the accompanying page.
Step-3: The aspirants will be required to enter the accompanying points of interest in the window with a specific end goal to get to their Delhi University Admit Card 2018. (This incorporates Application Form Number and Password)
Step-4: Now tap on the Login Button to get to your e-Admit Cards and download it.
Step-5: Print and save your Admit Card to be conveyed at the season of examination.
Delhi University Admit Card 2018 – Why it is imperative to download it?
- Those that will show up in the exam must show their Delhi University Admit Card 2018
- As per the official tenets, if any candidate doesn’t carry his/her Delhi University Admit Card 2018 at that point he/she won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall in any conditions.
- Also, Delhi University Admit Card 2018 contains the imperative information identified with the candidate, subjects, and examination
Delhi University Admit Card 2018 – Information you will need while signing in
- To download the Delhi University Admit Card 2018, competitors are required to remember their login details while marking in on the official site.
- The competitors were requested to enter their Application Number, Password and Date of Birth to get their Admit Card.
- In case – if any of the applicants forgot his/her application number or password, at that point he/she could get back it by receiving the verification code through Email/SMS.
- If there are any errors on the e-admit card, you must bring it to the notice of Delhi university immediately.