The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been released the Central Teacher Eligibility Test – CTET 2018 notification on June 12, 2018, on the official site, the link for which is ctet.nic.in
A month ago, the board declared the examination dates of CBSE CTET 2018.
According to the calendar, the eleventh version of CTET will be hung on September 16, 2018 (Sunday) in 92 urban communities everywhere throughout the nation.
The online application process will begin from 22 June onwards. Competitors inspired by applying for showing posts in central and government schools can visit the site and apply online until 19 July 2018. The candidates can pay the fees up to 3.30 pm on 21 June.
According to the Right to Education (RTE) Act, every teacher interested in teaching Classes I to VIII would be qualified for the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) or CTET. Be that as it may, for central schools, similar to the Kendriya Vidyalayas and the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, CTET is required.
CTET Official Notification 2018: how to check?
- Go to the official site of CBSE CTET, ctet.nic.in
- On the new page, tap on the relevant link
- Check out the entire notification
- Download the same and take print out of the copy for further utilization
The exam is led to the possibility to be qualified for choice as a teacher for classes 1 to 8. CTET scores may likewise apply to the unaided non-public schools, which may practice the preference of considering the CTET
Examination paper pattern and schedule
- Paper II: 9.30 am to 12.00 pm
- Paper I: 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- Paper 1 will be for the applicants who wish to teach for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper 2 will be for the applicant who wishes to teach for classes 6 to 8
General/OBC class: Rs 600 for one paper and Rs 1000 for both paper I and paper II.
SC/ST/Differently-abled class: Rs 300 for one paper and Rs 500 for both the papers.
- CTET 2018 exams: September 16
- Commencement of application process: June 22
- Last date to apply: July 17
- Last date to submit application charges: July 21