APPSC Recruitment 2018: Online Applications invited for the recruitment of 667 Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) posts by Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC by means of authority site www.appsc.gov.in. Aspirants who desire to apply for APPSC recruitment 2018 should read the complete notification applying. The last date for the application of APPSC recruitment is 9th July 2018
APPSC Recruitment 2018: Application Fee
- TGT: Rs 100/ – for APST and Rs 150/ – for Others
- PGT: Rs 150/ – for APST and Rs 200/ – for Others
- Pay the examination fee by means of online net banking, debit or credit cards
APPSC Recruitment 2018: Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- maximum: TGT-33 years, PGT-35 years
Note: Age relaxation is relevant according to APPSC Recruitment rules if there should arise an occurrence of he/she had a place with reservation category.
APPSC Recruitment 2018: Pay Scale:
- Rs 47,600-1,51,100/ – per PGT post,
- Rs 44,900-1, 42,400/ – for TGT post.
APPSC Recruitment 2018: Educational Qualification
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) – Candidates ought to have finished second Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a perceived University with B.Ed.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) – second Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a perceived University with B.Ed.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
Candidates will be chosen based on Written Examination, Interview, and Document Verification.
APPSC Recruitment 2018-Required documents
- Degree Certificates and Marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar or Registrar or Controller of examination or Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to determine Educational Qualification Certificate.
- B.Ed Certificate
- Matriculation Certificate for verification of age issued by the Board/University.
- Passport size photos
- Copy of Meritorious Sports certificate
- Copy of Medical Board Certificate for PWD aspirants
- APST Certificate
Stepwise Instructions to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official site of APPSC at http://www.appsc.gov.in/
- Then click on “Latest Jobs announcement” tab and download wanted post advt.
- Read the all subtle elements said in the official notification
- Upload your photo and signature
- After that tap on “Apply Online” link
- Fill the subtle elements in the online form
- Pay the examination fee through bank/debit/credit cards/net banking
- Upload the required documents and certificates
- Finally, take a print out of application form for further reference