AAI recruitment 2018: Air India Authority has released a notice welcoming interested and qualified contender to apply for the 908 vacancies. Every one of the candidates who need to apply can visit the official site, aai.aero, and prior to August 16. The online examination is probably going to be led from September 11 to September 14, 2018.
AAI recruitment 2018- vacancy details:
Junior Executive (Technical) – 10
Junior Executive (Official Language) – 6
Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 69
Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 200
Junior Executive (Finance) – 25
Manager (Human Resources) – 5
Junior Executive (Information Technology) – 27
Junior Executive (Corporate Planning & Management Services) – 3
Manager (Finance) – 18
Manager (Fire Services) – 16
Manager (Technical) – 1
Junior Executive (Fire Services) – 15
Manager (Electronics) – 324
Junior Executive (HR) – 32
Manager (Official Language) – 3
Manager (Commercial) – 6
Junior Executive (Commercial) – 25
Manager (Engg. Electrical) – 52
Manager (Engg. Civil) – 71
AAI Recruitment 2018- Age limit:
- Manager: The maximum age limit of the aspirants should not go beyond 32 years.
- Junior Executive: The maximum age limit of the aspirants should not cross 27 years.
AAI Recruitment 2018- Pay scale:
- Manager: The applicants will get a month to month compensation of Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,80,000
- Junior Executive: The chose competitors will be in the compensation size of Rs 40,000 to Rs 1,40,000 every month.
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official site – https://www.aai.aero
- Select on ‘careers’ tab on the homepage
- Tap on ‘Recruitment Link’ under ‘Recruitment of Managers and Junior Executives in various disciplines in Airport Authority of India – Advertisement number 02/2018’
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Register yourself
- Fill each element and tap on Submit button
- Login with required accreditations
- Fill the application form and pay application fees online
- Download the declaration page and take a print out for future reference
AAI Recruitment 2018-Choice process:
- Manager: The competitors will be chosen based on an online exam, trailed by a physical measurement test and endurance exam
- Junior Executive: The competitors will be chosen based on the interview, physical and endurance test
AAI recruitment 2018- Application Fee:
- General/Unreserved class: The general applicants need to present an application expense of Rs 1000.
- SC/ST/Female/PWD: No application charge required for these classes.
The examination will be directed at the centers such as Kolkata, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram., Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur Delhi, Mumbai, Allahabad.