AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill 186 opportunities for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) and Senior Assistant (Electronics) at different air terminals in the states in Southern Region has been discharged on the official site of Airports Authority of India, Chennai – aai.aero.
The candidates who are residents of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islands can apply for the above posts. The application procedure had been begun from 16th June 2018. and interested candidates can apply for the significant post before 15th July 2018.
AAI Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Details:
- Total posts -186
- Junior Assistant – 147
- Senior Assistant – 39
AAI Recruitment 2018- Qualification Criteria:
- Junior Assistant – The candidate must be class tenth goes with 3 years endorsed normal Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with least 50% marks or twelfth go with 50% marks
- Senior Assistant – The candidate must have Diploma in Electronics/Tele Communication/Radio Engineering, 3 years Course from a perceived establishment.
Candidates must read official recruitment to find out their qualification before applying.
- Age Limit:
Junior Assistant – The candidate must fall in the age section of 18 to 30 years as on 31st March 2017.
Senior Assistant – The candidate must fall in the age section of 18 to 30 years as on 31st March 2017.
Age relaxation rules apply as expressed in the official commercial above.
AAI Recruitment 2018- Application Fee:
- Open/OBC Category – Rs.1000
- Women/SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD Category – NIL in
- Junior Assistant – Rs.12, 500 – Rs.28,500 every month
- Senior Assistant – Rs.14,500 – Rs.33,500 every month
AAI Recruitment 2018- Selection Process:
- Junior Assistant – The determination of the competitors will be done based on Written Exam (Computer Based Test), Certificates/Documents confirmation took after by Medical Examination (Physical Measurement test).
- Senior Assistant – The determination of the competitors will be done based on Written Exam (Computer Based Test) and Certificates/Documents confirmation.
AAI Recruitment 2018-how to apply?
Step 1 – Visit the official site – www.aai.aero
Step 2 – Click on ‘Current Recruitment’
Step 3 – Select the vacancy
Step 4 – Click on ‘Apply online’
Step 5 – Click on ‘New Application’ and acknowledge the terms and present the form
Step 6 – Login with required affirmations
Step 7 – Fill in the application form with required information, make the online payment and complete the methodology of application and submit the form
Step 8 – Download the page and take a print out for future reference