The Bihar Public Service Commission has invited application for the various vacancies under BPSC Motor Vehicle recruitment. BPSC has earlier announced the recruitment notice for the BPSC Civil service exam and BPSC AE recruitment. The candidates who wish to work with the Bihar government as inspector can apply for this recruitment process. In this article, we will discuss the Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment by BPSC.
Highlights of the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment
The important dates of the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment are mentioned in the table given below:
|Online Registration begins||11-05-2020|
|Last date of application||26-05-2020|
|Last date of fees payment||09-06-2020|
|Exam Dates||To be notified later|
Vacancies Break-up for Motor Vehicle Inspector
The total vacancies released under the Motor Vehicle Inspector post is 90, divided further into sub-categories:
Eligibility for the Inspector
The BPSC Inspector notification states the eligibility criteria for the post very clearly, which is as follows:
- The candidate should have completed his 21 years on 01-08-2019, and the age must not exceed 37 years.
- The candidate must have completed his class 10th with a diploma in Automobile Engineering
- Or the candidate must have a diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- The aspirant must also possess a driving licence for a light vehicle.
- The candidates who fall under the reserved categories will be eligible for age relaxation.
How to apply for the BPSC Inspector
The students who wish to apply for the Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies should follow the given steps to correctly fill the form:
- Visit the official website of BPSC
- Click on Apply Online.
- Then, fill all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 750 for the General candidates while 200 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students are allowed to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
- Post this mail the hard copy of the application form to the below address before the last date.
The selection process of the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector
The selection process of the BPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector will be based on a written examination followed by an interview. The written exam will consist of papers solely based on their professional knowledge. The written exam will consist of 3 papers viz General studies and One paper of Automobile Engineering. The third paper shall consist of Automobile driving rules and laws.
The candidates who will be successful in the written exam will be called up for the interview process.