Bihar: The Education department of Bihar has released a notice seeking application of candidates who wish to work as teachers in different disciplines. This is fresh recruitment by Bihar Education board to recruit primary school teachers in the state. All the students who have all the qualifications as asked in the Bihar Teacher recruitment notification can apply for this job.
Important Highlights of Bihar Teacher recruitment
The highlights of Bihar Teacher recruitment 2020 are as follows:
|Organisation||Bihar Education department|
|Application date||15-06-2020 to 14-07-2020|
|Merit list preparation date||18-07-2020|
|Merit list publishing date||23-07-2020|
|The objection of merit list||24-07-2020 to 04-08-2020|
|Final merit list||12-08-2020|
|Selection process||Merit Test|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Link||Available soon|
Eligibility for applying
The eligibility of the students under the Bihar Teacher recruitment is as follows:
- The student must be a citizen of India and domicile of Bihar.
- He must be in between 18-37 years of age.
- The candidates must have cleared D.EL.ID for 18 months or must have cleared CTET or TET.
Vacancy details of Bihar Teacher recruitment
The department has released a notice which contains total 94,000 vacancies for the Bihar Teacher recruitment which are spread into various sub-departments that are given as follows:
- Primary Teacher – 42606
- Middle School Teacher – 28638
- Basic Education Teacher – 391
- Higher Secondary Teacher – 32916
- Computer Teacher – 10000
How to fill the application form?
The application process for the vacancies notified under Bihar teacher recruitment will be done online. The candidates have to follow all the basic steps released by the exam authorities:
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Education department.
- Register yourself on the website and then proceed further.
- Fill all of your personal details that are asked in the form. After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- Enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- After this enter your academic qualifications, grades, total marks.
- Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which is been mentioned in the advertisement.
- The fee payment will be made online or in some cases, a bank challan has to be issued for the payment.
- The students are allowed to choose their training centre as per their preference in some cases.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
The selection of the students under Bihar Teacher recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list and qualifications. The marks scored in this qualification test will be taken into consideration and then a merit list will be drawn for the successful students.