By Swati Mishra
Short-term certification programs are those that help anybody from anywhere. It provides a few weeks to a few months and is often offered in information technology and management, as well as a variety of hands-on skill areas.
Short-term certification courses
These programs are educational programs designed to prepare students to work in areas where a four-year college education may not be required. Students in these programs are usually required to take only courses within the field of study.
In the present scenario where people are losing their job due to the pandemic outbreak, there is still an opportunity for IT professionals to enhance their skills by learning new courses. The demand for information technologies is increasing. The market enlarges its place in terms of deploying technology so that people do not face any technical glitches.
Technology is fundamental to development. Every day it brings a new challenge that people has to face. With the advancement of technology, most of the works are done through the digital world. Along with digitalization, there is a risk of data theft and hacking. To prevent this malfunction, there are some IT professional courses that may enhance your career.
Ever since the pandemic entered the world, a significant number of people have been let go, be it the existing employees or the recent graduates. All of them are having a tough time scaring for new opportunities, be it in whichever field. Same goes with the IT industry. Many people working in the IT industry are looking out for new job and opportunity.
Similarly fresher are tensed about career. The question is hunting them that what career should they choose to secure their future. Companies are also looking for employees with new skills and according to demand.
Companies are on the way to solve the problem of their user, which they are facing during the pandemic. People have started to find ways in which they can cope up with the current demand and upskill themselves with the plethora of courses available online.
As we all know there is no lack of online universities that provide IT professional courses. Here are some IT-related courses that would help you to boost your skill in the technical field during the crisis time:
1. Intellipaat is providing an Artificial Intelligence course using Tensor Flow is an industry-recognised training program to help you, master Convolution Neural Network (CNN), perception in CNN, TensorFlow, TensorFlow code, Transfer Learning, Graph Visualization, Recurrent Neural Network (RNN), Deep Learning Library, GPU in Deep Learning, Keras and TFLearn APIs, backpropagation, and hyperparameters via hands-on projects. They also provide courses on Data Science, AWS, Machine Learning, and a number of free short term courses to which people can easily access.
2. Simplilearn’s AWS Solutions Architect Course will help the employees and professionals gain an in-depth understanding of Amazon WEB Services AWS architectural principles and services such as IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS, and more. The course is coordinated with the latest exam notifies by AWS, and you will learn how to design and scale AWS Cloud implementation with best practices recommended by Amazon.
3. Coursera’s networking in Google and cloud specialization gives participants a broad study of core infrastructure and networking options on Google Cloud Platform. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on-labs, participants explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network, subnet, firewalls; interconnection among networks; load balancing; Cloud DNS; Cloud CDN.
4. Upgrad provide advanced certification in Machine learning and Cloud. This program is usually for Engineers, Software, and IT Professional, Data Professionals. Top skills that will be boosted via this course are Python, BD processing using Spark, Deploy ML Model, Supervised and Unsupervised ML Model, Predictive Analytics, and statistics. Enrolling into these types of courses can help job seeker to get good job in the field of Big Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, etc.
5. Great Learning’s corporate training nurtures your employees with the latest technology that is taking the central stage in your organizations. Depending on the requirements, Great Learning offers customized training in data science, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI, and Business Management. It provides flexibility for your employees by offering the training in multiple formats such as online, classroom, and blended learning.
Brief introduction of some courses in Information Technology:
1. Information technology Management: It is a full time 3 days workshop conducted by London Business Training & Consulting.
2. AI and Big Data in Global Health Improvement Course: It is a part-time 4 weeks course conducted by Taipei Medical University.
3. Cybersecurity managing risk course: It is a part-time 8 weeks course conducted by many online universities.
4. Internet of Things: business implications and opportunities. It is an online short course. It is part-time 6 weeks course conducted by many national and international colleges. Like MIT Sloan School of Management and Internshala
5. Online hacking course: It is a part-time 5 weeks course conduct for the purpose of securing online data from the thief.
Click here for more Education News