Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) will release the ATMA Admit card 2020 today (February 5, 2020) evening at 5 pm on the official website atmaaims.com. The AIMS ATMA 2020 examination will be conducted on February 9, May 17 and the third exam will be held in the July month of which the date has not been announced yet. The examination is conducted across all the states in India and is recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
The ATMA aspirants have to reach the exam centre by 1:00 PM on February 9, 2020. The exam will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm and the results for the same will be declared on February 13. The paper is spread over 6 sections with 180 questions. 1 mark will be given for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
ATMA exam is designed to evaluate the aptitude of the candidates for Higher Management Education and primarily consists of sections on quantitative, verbal, and analytical reasoning skills.
ATMA 2020 Important Dates
|ATMA Admit card||February 5, 2020|
|ATMA Exam||February 9, 2020|
|ATMA Result Declaration||February 13, 2020|
How To Download ATMA Admit card 2020?
Candidates are advised to check the admit card and go through every detail which includes your name, ATMA application number, exam date, venue, registration and image. If any information printed incorrectly, the candidate should immediately contact the exam helpline desk and get it rectified. Follow the steps below to download ATMA Admit card 2020
- Visit the official website: atmaaims.com
- Select the exam date
- Login using PID number and password
- ATMA admit card 2020 will be displayed on your screen
Documents Required with ATMA Admit Card 2020
Along with the ATMA Admit card, candidates also have to carry the following documents on the exam da at the centre. The documents include:
- Admit Card with two recent passport size photographs
- Photocopy of ATMA Application Form
- Photo ID proof (in original)
ATMA Exam Instructions
Candidates are advised to follow the below instructions during the exam hall to avoid cancellation of a paper.
- Read the instructions carefully before attempting the exam.
- Calculators, mobile phones, statistical tables, laptops/computers are not allowed at the exam centre
- Reach the exam hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Have a downloaded copy of the admit card in original as a digital copy of photocopy is not accepted.
- Information about the time spent, question no., attempted/ unattempted questions, section details are always available.
- Candidates can click the Next button to skip a question.