Apply For The Post-Matric UP Scholarship 2020 By February 5, 2021; Read Here How To Apply For Scholarship
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) has started the online applications for the post-matric scholarship for qualified students of 2021 board exams.
There are eligibility criteria, qualifying candidates have been decided on the basis of streams. Students who scored 304 marks out of 500 in Humanitarian Study, 313 marks out of 500 in Commerce, and 334 marks out of 500 in Science stream will be eligible for this ministry of education funded scholarship.
The notification further added, “This scholarship scheme has been aimed to provide financial security and benefit to those candidates who enroll for higher education after class 12.”
Ratio division of scholarship among different stream students:
Among the 11,460 qualified students, as per the ministry of education’s guidelines on scholarship, the students in science, commerce, and humanities will be provided the scholarship in the ratio of 3:2:1.
UP scholarship 2020: how to apply
- Go to the official website – gov.in
- On the national scholarship portal, click on the link which reads ‘ UP Scholarship 2020’
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type, gender, etc, and fill the required details
- Provide banking details as mentioned in application form- such as IFSC code of the bank, bank name, name mentioned on the passbook, account number
- Select Aadhaar number or bank account number as identification detail and click on the ‘register’ button
- Verified through mobile number
- Mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated
- Login again using the OTP and fill the scholarship form
- After completion of for, as application ID and password will be issued. Note the ID and password for future reference.
The last to apply for the UP scholarship 2020 is February 5, 2021. Any students whose family earnings are below 8 lakh per year including all sources can apply for the scholarship scheme. The student must be domicile of UTTAR PRADESH state to avail the benefit and pursuing the UG program for the academic year 2020-21. Students who have applied earlier for a Post-Matric scholarship can also renew their scholarship application form.
Click here for more Education News