The registration process for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2021 examination will close tomorrow, February 16, 2021, as per the official notification, AIMA for the convenience of students, has extended the last date for apply for MAT 2021 examination. According to the revised date, interested candidates can apply by tomorrow, February 16, 2021, till 12 pm.
Earlier, the last date to register for the same was February 14, 2021.
All the interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can visit the official website of All India Management Association- mat.aima.in, and proceed with the registration process. Candidates can register for MAT 2021 examination by using a valid id and password.
MAT 2021 Application Fee:
MAT 2021 application fee is Rs. 1,650. To apply for the mat 2021 examination, candidates have to pay the MAT 201 application fee. The application fee can be submitted in an online mode via credit card/debit card/UPI/net banking.
|Last date to apply for MAT 2021 exam||February 16, 2021|
|Date of exam||February 20, 2021|
|Name of exam||Number question||Duration of exam|
|Management aptitude test (MAT)||200||150 minute /2.30 hour|
MAT 2021: Steps to Apply
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to register for MAT 2021 examination-
- Go to the official website of AIMA/MAT- mat.aima.in
- On the homepage click on the link that reads ‘fresh candidates’ to create a login
- Login by entering the name, date of birth, email, mobile number, and password
- After that, select desired state/UT, click on checkboxes and submit
- Candidates will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number
- Verify phone number and proceed registration process
- Enter academic information such year of passing, qualification marks scored, etc
- Upload a scanned document as required and photograph along with signature in the prescribed format
- Pay the MAT 2021 application fee
- Take print out of registration form for future reference
About MAT 2021:
Management aptitude test amt 2021 is a national-level management entrance exam conducted by AIMA held to offer admission to MBA/PGDM Courses in over 600 B-schools. This exam is conducted four times in a year – February, May, September, and December. This year, total of 996 colleges will participate to offer admission into MBA/PGDM program.
Click here for more Education News