Silica Fume Market In India 2020-2024 | Rising Industrialization And International Trade to Boost Growth | Technavio
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#SilicaFumeMarketinIndia–Technavio has been monitoring the silica fume market in India and it is poised to grow by USD 10.83 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio’s latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Silica Fume Market in India Download free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. BanFam Merchants Pvt. Ltd., Choice Organochem LLP, Dalian Fuchang Chemical Co. Ltd., Guru Corp., JAYCEE Resources Pvt. Ltd., N K Enterprise, Oriental Trexim Pvt. Ltd., Rockfit Corp., Sika AG, and WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The rising industrialization and international trade have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/silica-fume-market-in-india-industry-analysis
Silica Fume Market in India 2020-2024: Segmentation
Silica Fume Market in India is segmented as below:
- Oil And Gas
- Silicon metal
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40218
Silica Fume Market in India 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our silica fume market in India report covers the following areas:
- Silica Fume Market in India Size
- Silica Fume Market in India Trends
- Silica Fume Market in India Industry Analysis
This study identifies the use of silica fume in self-compacting concrete as one of the prime reasons driving the silica fume market growth in India during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Silica Fume Market in India 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist silica fume market growth in India during the next five years
- Estimation of the silica fume market size in India and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the silica fume market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of silica fume market vendors in India
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Construction – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Marine – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Oil and gas – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY SOURCE
- Market segmentation by source
- Silicon metal
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing adoption of smart concrete
- Use of silica fume in self-compacting concrete
- Growing popularity of geopolymer cement concrete
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- BanFam Merchants Pvt. Ltd.
- Choice Organochem LLP
- Dalian Fuchang Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Guru Corp.
- JAYCEE Resources Pvt. Ltd.
- N K Enterprises
- Oriental Trexim Pvt. Ltd.
- Rockfit Corp.
- Sika AG
- WUHAN NEWREACH MICROSILICA Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200