Korea’s Top Information Security Companies Participate in RSA 2021
SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA) and Korea Information Security Industry Association (KISIA) are bringing the South Korean cybersecurity companies to RSA Conference 2021.
RSA Conference is regarded as the world’s largest IT security event and the leading forum for cybersecurity professionals. This year’s RSA Conference will take place from May 17-20, and it will be a fully virtual event.
There will be 11 Korean cybersecurity companies that are participating in the RSA Conference through the Korea Pavilion this year. The Korea Pavilion consists of Korean cybersecurity companies specializing in Authentication, Cloud Security, Mobile App Security, Network Security, Risk Management, Threat Detection, and Physical Cybersecurity.
The participating Korean companies and their main products are as follows:
- COMXI: Physical Cybersecurity Products for USB and Network ports
- EYL: Quantum Random Number Generator(QRNG) powered Crypto Chip
- F1 Security: Unified Web Security Service (Web Application Firewall + Anti-Webshell + Web Malware Scanner + Web Forgery Detection)
- Genians: Network Access Control
- INKA Entworks: Mobile Application Security as a Service (RASP)
- Quad Miners: Blackbox for Network Detection and Response
- SecuLetter: Specialized Threat Analysis Protection Solution for Email and File Server
- Spiceware: Automated Cloud-Native PII Protection Service for Enterprises
- SSenStone: One-Time Authentication Code (OTAC) Solution
- Waterwall Systems: Data Loss Prevention and Information Leakage Prevention Solution
- WINS: Network Security and Intrusion Prevention System
The solutions and products of each company will also be displayed on the newly announced Marketplace of the RSA starting on May 20th, 2021 to February 2022.
South Korea placed first in the 2021 Bloomberg World Innovation Index that measures the top 50 countries.
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) is a non-profit agency that promotes international trade and investment by providing Korean SME export support, FDI promotion, and business matchmaking.
KISIA (Korea Information Security Industry Association) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the growth of the Korean cybersecurity industry by establishing a global comprehensive cybersecurity community.
Sean Min – Marketing Manager
KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency)