India Buy Now Pay Later Market to 2028 – 75+ KPIs on Buy Now Pay Later Trends by End-Use Sectors, Operational KPIs, Retail Product Dynamics, and Consumer Demographics – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “India Buy Now Pay Later Business and Investment Opportunities (2019-2028) Databook – 75+ KPIs on Buy Now Pay Later Trends by End-Use Sectors, Operational KPIs, Retail Product Dynamics, and Consumer Demographics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) providers are tapping into a wide pool of Gen Z and millennials consumers who are wary of using credit cards in India. That said, the coronavirus induced lockdown, job losses, salary cuts, and uncertain incomes have helped the surge of already rising BNPL popularity in India.
For instance, LazyPay – one of the key players in the BNPL payment method in India – has seen a surge in its overall customers and is currently serving over 30 million users in India. Simpl, another BNPL payment provider in the country witnessed a 40% increase in transactions for daily essentials from hyper-local merchants, after the coronavirus outbreak. Growing popularity of BNPL payment method is attracting several big players such as Paytm who are looking to enter the BNPL market.
India is expected to be one of the fastest-growing markets when it comes to the adoption of BNPL and digital payment, mainly because of its demographics and high youth population percentage.
Moreover, to overcome the internet network constraints, especially in rural areas – the Reserve Bank of India is pushing FinTech companies to deploy and provide offline solutions. The wider availability of BNPL payments is expected to be the next big thing pushing the growth of this segment in the country.
According to the Q4 2020 BNPL Survey, BNPL payment in the country is expected to grow by 65.5% on annual basis to reach US$ 11570.7 million in 2021.
Medium to long term growth story of BNPL industry in India remains strong. The BNPL payment adoption is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, recording a CAGR of 24.2% during 2021-2028. The BNPL Gross Merchandise Value in the country will increase from US$ 6990.5 million in 2020 to reach US$ 52827.2 million by 2028.
This report provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in Buy Now Pay Later industry in India. The report focuses on data-centric analysis of Buy Now Pay Later market dynamics to help companies understand business and investment opportunities along with risks.
It details market opportunities across 40 market segments in Buy Now Pay Later for the period 2019-2028 and identifies opportunities in India. It captures essential KPIs such as Gross Merchandise Value, Volume, and Average Value Per Transaction across end-use segments.
- Edeka Zentral AG & Co KG
- Schwarz Beteiligungs GmbH
- Aldi Group
- Rewe Group
- Amazon.com Inc
- dm-Drogerie Markt GmbH & Co KG
- Tengelmann Group, The
- Dirk Rossmann KG
- Globus Holding GmbH & Co
- Inter Ikea Systems BV
- H&M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- Otto Group
- Bauhaus GmbH & Co Kg
- Intersport International Corp (IIC)
- Hudson’s Bay Co
- Muller Ltd & Co KG
Reasons to Buy
- In-depth Understanding of Buy Now Pay Later Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecast (2019-2028). Understand market dynamics through essential KPIs such as Gross Merchandise Value, Volume, and Average Value Per Transaction.
- Insights into Opportunity by end-use sectors – Get market dynamics by end-use sectors to assess emerging opportunity across various end-use sectors.
- Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate BNPL strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers, and risks in the BNPL industry.
- Get Insights into Consumer Attitude and Behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key Buy Now Pay Later KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. India Buy Now Pay Later Industry Attractiveness
2.1 India Buy Now Pay Later – Gross Merchandise Value Trend Analysis, 2019-2028
2.2 India Buy Now Pay Later – Average Value Per Transaction Trend Analysis, 2019-2028
2.3 India Buy Now Pay Later – Transaction Volume Trend Analysis, 2019-2028
3. India Buy Now Pay Later Operational KPIs
3.1 Buy Now Pay Later Revenues, 2019 – 2028
3.2 Buy Now Pay Later Share by Revenue Segments
3.3 Buy Now Pay Later Merchant Commission, 2019 – 2028
3.4 Buy Now Pay Later Missed Payment Fee Revenue, 2019 – 2028
3.5 Buy Now Pay Later Pay Now & Other Income, 2019 – 2028
3.6 Buy Now Pay Later Active Consumer Base, 2019 – 2028
3.7 Buy Now Pay Later Bad Debt, 2019 – 2028
4. India Buy Now Pay Later Spend Analysis by Channel
5. India Buy Now Pay Later Snapshot by End-Use Sector
6. India Buy Now Pay Later in Retail Shopping: Market Size and Forecast, 2019 – 2028
7. India Buy Now Pay Later in Home Improvement: Market Size and Forecast, 2019 – 2028
8. India Buy Now Pay Later in Leisure & Entertainment: Market Size and Forecast, 2019 – 2028
9. India Buy Now Pay Later in Healthcare and Wellness: Market Size and Forecast, 2019 – 2028
10. India Buy Now Pay Later in Other Segment: Market Size and Forecast, 2019 – 2028
11. India Buy Now Pay Later Analysis by Consumer Attitude and Behaviour
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gtlqua
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900