Global Transdermal Scopolamine Market Report 2021: Market to Reach $528.5 Million by 2027 – U.S. Market is Estimated at $108.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.9% CAGR – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Transdermal Scopolamine – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Transdermal Scopolamine Market to Reach $528.5 Million by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Transdermal Scopolamine estimated at US$368.7 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$528.5 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the period 2020-2027.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $108.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.9% CAGR
The Transdermal Scopolamine market in the U.S. is estimated at US$108.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$93.2 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 5% and 4.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 41 Featured):
- Alchem International
- Alkaloids of Australia
- ALZA Corporation
- Baxter International Inc.
- Caleb Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Fine Chemicals Corporation
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Myungmoon Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Perrigo Co. Plc
- Phytex Australia
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- World Current & Future Analysis for Transdermal Scopolamine by Geographic Region – USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Thousand for Years 2020 through 2027 and % CAGR
- World Historic Review for Transdermal Scopolamine by Geographic Region – USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Thousand for Years 2012 through 2019 and % CAGR
- World 15-Year Perspective for Transdermal Scopolamine by Geographic Region – Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World Markets for Years 2012, 2020 & 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 41
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/79jfh4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900