Australia Hand Sanitizer Market 2020-2026: Market Forecast by Product Type, Product Form, Distribution Channel, End Users, and Competitive Landscape – ResearchAndMarkets.com
Australia Hand Sanitizer Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2020-2026.
The Australia hand sanitizer market is anticipated to register substantial growth over the coming years. Hand sanitizers are used in wide applications such as hospitals, clinics, hotels, and restaurants across the country.
Washing hands at regular intervals of time, maintaining personal hygiene and sanitation have become an important aspect of people’s daily life. Further, improvement in living standards and rising disposable income of the people are some other factors that would lead to the growth of the hand sanitizer market in Australia during the forecast period.
In recent months, on account of the novel coronavirus outbreak Australia registered a spike in infections and death rates which resulted in surge in demand for sanitizers. A sudden spike in the demand for the hand sanitizers resulted in a massive countrywide shortage.
However, to ensure an adequate supply of hand sanitizers for domestic consumers the government, and manufacturers are ramping up their production to cope with the increased demand in the country. With the ongoing situation, significant growth is expected in the hand sanitizer market in Australia in 2020.
By product form, the gel-based hand sanitizers held the highest market revenue share in 2019 while the market share for spray and other segments showed up strong market penetration due to widespread adoption by commercial and individual users. By product type, the alcohol-based sanitizers are expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period owing to their growing usage on account of more effectiveness of such sanitizers in killing harmful germs.
The Australia Hand Sanitizer market report comprehensively covers the market by product type, product form, distribution channel and end users.
The Australia Hand Sanitizer market outlook report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of the Australia Hand Sanitizer market trends, opportunities, high growth areas, market overview, market forecast, market share and market drivers which would help the stakeholders to device and align their market strategies according to the current and future market dynamics.
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Overview
- Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Forecast
- Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Outlook
- Australia Hand Sanitizer Market, Until 2026
- Historical and Forecast data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues for the Period 2016-2026F
- Historical data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Type for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Type until 2026F
- Historical data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Form for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Product Form until 2026F
- Historical data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Distribution Channel for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By Distribution Channel until 2026F
- Historical data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By End Users for the Period 2016-2019
- Market Size & Forecast data of Australia Hand Sanitizer Market Revenues, By End Users until 2026F
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Trends
- Market Trends and Industry Life Cycle
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Market Player’s Revenue Shares
- Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Company Profiles
- Key Strategic Recommendations
Australia Hand Sanitizer market report provides the detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By Product Type
- Alcohol Based
- Non-Alcohol Based
By Product Form
- Others (Liquids and Tissues)
By Distribution Channels
By End Users
- Domestic Households
- Educational Institutions
- Others (Commercial Offices and Factories)
- ALDI Australia Pvt Limited
- Care Line Australia Pvt Limited
- Colgate Palmolive Australia Pvt Limited
- Ego Pharma Australia Pvt Limited
- GOJO Australasia Pvt Limited
- PZ Cussons Australia Private Ltd
- Reckitt Benckiser Australia Pvt Ltd
- Schulke Australia Pvt Limited
- Sukin Australia Private Ltd
- Unilever Australasia Private Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t1qkym
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900