Asia-Pacific Textile Chemicals Market (2020 to 2026) – Featuring Archroma, Dow an Asahi Kasei Among Others – ResearchAndMarkets.com
The Asia-Pacific textile chemicals market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific textiles and apparel market has accelerated over the historic period, with strong rates achieved in the last three years (2017, 2018, 2019), which consequently benefited the textile chemicals industry in the region. However, the textile chemicals sector has recorded negative growth in 2020, owing to the strong decline in the textile and apparel market, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, although will record growth in the subsequent years.
In the last five years, the Asia-Pacific textile manufacturing industry has recorded significant growth, which has extensively benefited the textile chemicals space in the region. Increasing disposable incomes coupled with dominating fast fashion space has resulted in an increased demand for textile chemicals in the region. Developing countries such as India and China have been contributing majorly to the global textile industry. In India, the textile industry is driven by advancement in textile chemicals technology, low-priced labor, and the “Make in India” initiative. Bangladesh has also been one of the major textiles making counties in the region, due to its competitively priced goods, making it a lucrative market for textile chemicals.
The Asia-Pacific textile chemicals market is segmented based on type, application, and raw material. Based on application, the market is classified into apparel, automotive textile, home furnishing, industrial textile, and others. The rising demand for new furniture in emerging countries, such as India, and China, is estimated to boost the demand for textile chemicals. The increasing demand for furniture, owing to the rising commercial construction activities, coupled with the increasing furniture exports from the above-mentioned countries, is fueling the demand for textile chemicals in these countries.
- Dow Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- BT BIOTEX Sdn BHD
- Fineotex Chemical Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Corp.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- NICCA Chemical Co., Ltd.
- OmyaInternational AG
- Shandong Qing Shun Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Rossari Biotech Ltd.
- Sarex Chemical Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co., Ltd.
1. Asia-Pacific Textile Chemicals Market Research and Analysis by Type
2. Asia-Pacific Textile Chemicals Market Research and Analysis by Application
3. Asia-Pacific Textile Chemicals Market Research and Analysis by Raw Material
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the Asia-Pacific textile chemicals market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific textile chemicals market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the Asia-Pacific textile chemicals industry.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Market Determinants
4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Asia Pacific Textile Chemicals Market by Type
4.1.1. Colorants &Auxiliaries
4.1.2. Coating &Sizing Chemicals
4.1.4. Desizing Agents
4.1.5. Finishing Agents
4.2. Asia Pacific Textile Chemicals Market by Application
4.2.2. Automotive Textile
4.2.3. Home Furnishing
4.2.4. Industrial Textile
4.3. Asia Pacific Textile Chemicals Market by Raw Material
4.3.1. Synthetic (Polyester, Nylon)
4.3.3. Wool & Cashmere
5. Regional Analysis
5.1.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vgu22y
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900