2021 Market Study on the Australian Life Insurance Industry – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Australia Life Insurance – Key trends and Opportunities to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Australian life insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Australian life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, market share and concentration and penetration during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- TAL Life Limited
- MLC Limited
- AIA Australia Limited
- Challenger Life Company Limited
- OnePath Life Limited
- Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited
- AMP Life Limited
- MetLife Insurance Limited
- The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited
- Asteron Life & Superannuation Limited
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Australian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of the Australian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Australian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Australian life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Australia –
- It provides historical values for the Australian life insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Australian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Australia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian life insurance segment, and each sub-segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Australian life insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Lines of Business
- Premiums and Claims
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business
- Linked Insurance
- Non-Linked Insurance
Chapter 7 Business Performance
- General Annuity
- Other Life Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 12 Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1u1ct1.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900