Do you want to link Aadhaar with LPG connection online? Under the government’s direct benefit transfer (DBT) scheme, the subsidy amount on each cylinder is deposited directly into the consumer bank’s account. To avail of this benefit of LPG subsidy, it is necessary to link Aadhaar with LPG connection. There are several ways through which the two can be connected. This can be done through the website, by calling, by IVRS or even by sending SMS.
Know the ways to link Aadhaar with an LPG connection online.
- Go to the website https://rasf.uidai.gov.in/seeding/User/ResidentSelfSeedingpds.aspx and fill in the required information.
- Select ‘Benefit Type’ as LPG and then mention the name of the scheme as per LPG connection, such as ‘BPCL’ for Bharat Gas Connection and ‘IOCL’ for Indane Gas Connection.
- Select ‘Distributor Name’ from the drop-down list and enter the LPG consumer number.
- Enter mobile number, email address and Aadhaar number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be found on the registered mobile number and email ID. Enter OTP to process it further.
- After the registration is completed, the details will be verified by the concerned officer and its information will be sent to the registered number as well as ID.
Can link Aadhaar via SMS with LPG connection
An SMS can be sent to the LPG service provider to link the Aadhaar to the LPG connection. Register the mobile number with the LPG distributor and then send an SMS from the registered mobile number. The number will be found from the distributors’ websites.
Can link Aadhaar with LPG connection through Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)
Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) can also be used to connect Aadhaar to LPG connections to customers. Each district has a separate IVRS and customers can get the number for their respective district from the list done by the company.