Customers of State Bank of India, the largest bank in the country, can handle their banking work right from home. If the customers have a cash emergency, then the bank is ready to deliver the cash to the customers at home. SBI is providing home banking services to its customers. SBI customers can get the benefit of this facility at selective branches only. If you have not yet registered for doorstep banking facility of SBI, get it done soon.
SBI has informed customers about its doorstep services by tweeting. If you want to know more about this facility, you can call the toll free number 18001037188 or 18001213721.
To know more: doorstep banking
1. These services include facilities such as cash delivery, cash pickup, check pickup, delivery of drafts, delivery of term deposit advice, life certificate pickup and KYC documents.
2. Can request for service by calling 1800111103 on the working days from 9 am to 4 pm.
3. The Registration process for service request will be carried at the
4. Doorstep banking services are available only to full KYC customers.
5. There is a limit of Rs 20,000 per transaction per day for cash withdrawals and cash deposits.
6. For these services, the account holder has to be present with the registered mobile number within a radius of 5 km from the home branch.
7. Customers with joint accounts will not be able to avail these services.
8. Non-personal and minor accounts will also not be eligible for this facility.
9. Withdrawal can be done by check or passbook only.
Fees for financial services
Cash Deposit – Rs 75 + GST
Cash Payment / Withdrawal – Rs 75 + GST
Pick-up of check / instrument – Rs 75 + GST
Pick-up of a slip of cheque book request – Rs 75 + GST
Fees for non-financial services
Term Deposit Advice and Account Statement (Savings Bank Account) – Free
Current account statement (copy) – Rs 100 + GST