Now you can easily check when and where you have used your Aadhaar card
In the current era, the Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents. Aadhar card is needed in almost every government function. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which records users’ biometric and demographic information. But, at times you may also worry that your Aadhaar details are being misused? So the Aadhaar cardholder can find out where the Aadhaar card is used so far through the Aadhar History service hosted on the UIDAI website.
A registered mobile number is mandatory to avail of this service. Aadhaar cardholders can view the details of all authentication records made by or on behalf of any authentication users or agency (AUA) in the last 6 months. Any Aadhaar card holder can check their Aadhaar authentication history from the UIDAI website by using their Aadhaar number / VID and following the guidelines given on the website. However, a maximum of 50 records can be viewed at a time.
How to check?
1. Visit UIDAI’s official website uidai.gov.in.
2. Click on the ‘My Aadhaar’ option.
3. New section will open, click on ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
4. Fill in your Aadhaar number and captcha image.
5. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
6. Enter OTP.
7. New windows will open with two options: Window Authentication Type and Data Range.
8. All information related to the use of Aadhaar will be found.
What information can we get from the Aadhaar authentication history?
You can get the following information in the Aadhaar authentication history for each authentication done by the Aadhaar card holder.
1. Authentication Modality
2. Date and time of authentication.
3. UIDAI Response Code
4. AUA Name
5. AUA Transaction ID (with code)
6. Authentication response (success / failure)