In modern times, the use of gas cylinders for cooking in the city as well as the village has increased considerably. At the same time, it was very difficult to get a new gas connection, which has now been made very simple. In the present time, you can apply for a new gas connection with a lot of ease, offline and online.
Indian Oil Corporation has started the facility of online application for new connection of LPG for the customers. Due to this, customers will no longer have to visit the gas agency. For this, customers have to go to their nearest gas agency only once and submit the required documents.
How to apply Gas Connection online
- For the new LPG connection, first search the LPG website on Google.
- Click on the website link and open it.
- Click Register For LPG Connection or New Customer option.
- Fill the online form for connection.
- In this, after filling in the state, city name, address, nearest distributor, your full name, mobile number, date of birth, email-id, click on submit button.
- After this, you will receive a mail to your registered email ID, the mail will contain a verification link, which should be verified.
- After this, you have to fill in your complete information, after which you will get the registration ID as soon as you submit it.
- Now after printing out the form after approving the application, you have to submit the form with a copy of your ID proof and photo with your nearest distributor.
- You will have to pay for the new gas connection and the LPG gas cylinder will be delivered to your house after all the paper is approved.
How to apply New Connection offline?
For the new gas connection offline application, you will have to go to your nearest distributor and fill a form. And with the form, you have to submit ID proof, address proof and your photo with all the necessary information. After this, after checking your document, a mail or email ID will be sent to your mobile, which will contain all the information related to the application. The gas cylinder will be delivered to your home after depositing the payment amount for the new gas connection.
Documents required for LPG connection
To get a new gas connection, you can give your ration card, insurance policy, passport, Aadhaar card, house paper, electricity bill, telephone bill, driving license and bank papers for address proof. At the same time, your PAN card, voter ID card, driving license and bank paper can also be used as identity certificate.