HDFC Net Banking: Netbanking new era of banking, made transactions easy and digital. When a customer opens an account at HDFC bank, the bank provides him with a net banking kit which involves, user ID/Customer ID and one-time IPIN to set a password. When a customer opens a bank account the bank provides him with a user ID/Customer ID which is used for various financial services and an IPIN which is used to set a password. So here are a few necessary steps which you need to know when you get access to net banking service of HDFC bank.
1.How to create an HDFC net banking account?
- Open the official website of HDFC bank www.hdfcbank.com
- You will have to click on the login
- The select net banking option
- You have to enter your User ID/Customer ID provided by the HDFC bank.
- Then enter IPIN in the place of a password
- Next, you will be asked to set a new password
- And finally, your net banking service is activated
2.How to reset IPIN if misplaced?
The IPIN provided by the bank in the kit can be regenerate/reset, you need to follow these steps
- Open the HDFC bank net banking portal
- Enter your User ID/Customer ID and click on continue
- Then choose the option to forget IPIN
- You will be asked to enter your User ID/Customer ID
- After this, you will have to options to generate the IPIN
- Receive OTP on registered mobile number and Debit Card details where you need to enter the PIN and expiry date
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID so will have to enter the opt and set new IPIN.
3.How to transfer fund ?
HDFC net banking allows you to transfer money to a different bank or same bank easily through NEFT/IMPS/RTGS.
- Login to the HDFC net banking
- Click to the type of fund transfer
- Select the beneficiary account from the list of beneficiary you had added to the net banking
- Enter the transfer amount, transfer type, beneficiary mobile number/ email ID
- Then tick of terms and conditions
- And click on the continue button
- After that, you need to authenticate your fund transfer through OTP and then your fund will be transferred.
4.How to add beneficiary to your net banking service?
- Login in using the user ID and IPIN
- Click on add beneficiary
- Select transaction type
- Add beneficiary account number/ Credit card details
- Select a beneficiary account type and enter his name, IFSC code, Email ID
- And click on add
5.How to pay bills/recharge ?
HDFC net banking allows it, customer, to pay bills to recharge electricity bills, gas bills, mutual funds, insurance premiums, telephone, mobile bills, DTH, Mobile connection, etc.
- For this, you need to login to HDFC net banking
- After login choose Billpay & Recharge
- And continue of billdesk page
- Click on the payment link to make bill payments