After buying domestic gas cylinders, people are often worried about whether they are getting subsidy or not. The reason for this is that many times transactions below a certain amount are not received through SMS. Because of this many people remain upset or confused. However, through the website of your LPG company, you can easily find out whether you are getting a subsidy amount regularly. If you are getting the amount of subsidy, then you will also know the information related to the amount, on which booking, how many rupees subsidy has been received.
Let’s know the way to check this information
1. Open your LPG service provider company website in any browser.
2. If you have already created an account on the website, then log in with the login ID and password.
3. At the same time, if you have not created an account, then create an account with the help of LPG ID, consumer number and other information and then log in.
4. After logging in, you have to click on the option ‘View Cylinder Booking History’.
5. Here you will get complete information related to a subsidy.
If you are not getting a subsidy then you will have to contact your LPG dealer. There can be many reasons why subsidy is not available. The biggest reason among these is the non-updating of documents related to KYC. In this, if your Aadhaar is not linked to LPG ID, then your subsidy will not be available. Similarly, if your Aadhaar is not linked to the given bank account, then you will not get the benefit.
Apart from this, if the total annual income of husband and wife in a family is more than Rs 10 lakh, then you will not get the benefit of subsidy on the LPG cylinder. Let’s understand this thing by example that if a person has an annual income of Rs 6 lakh, then he will get a subsidy. However, if the income of his wife after the marriage of that person is Rs 5 lakh, then the income of both will be more than Rs 10 lakh. In such a case, a subsidy will not be available.