Internet banking is an online service provided by ICICI Bank to its customers, in which the bank provides a user name and a password to its customer, with the help of this user ID and password, the customer can login and access his bank account. Using a net banking facility the account holder can transfer money from the account, check the account balance, can pay Recharge, Bill, etc. sitting at home.
You can also activate the ICICI net banking facility without visiting the bank and waiting for hours to get it done. ICICI bank has provides the facility to activate the net banking online, for which you have to have some important things which are as follows –
- Bank account passbook
- The mobile number linked to a bank account
- ATM PIN must be remembered.
- Must be a computer or laptop.
How to activate ICICI Online Net Banking?
It is quite easy to start ICICI Net Banking, just for this you have to follow the steps given below, so let’s know –
- To start ICICI Net Banking, you have to first go to the official website of ICICI Bank.
- After visiting the website you can see the option of I want my password, click on it
- Then you will see an option of Password Generate, click on proceed.
- Then you will be asked to fill the User ID from your bank account passbook.
- Then you will be asked your mobile number linked to your bank account.
- Then click on the Go button.
- After this, you will receive an OTP, which you need to enter and then proceed.
- Then you will be asked to set a strong password and then confirm the password.
- You will get a msg on your desktop screen stating that your net banking facility has been successfully activated.
- You can access the net banking facility and take advantage of it by using the user ID and password.
Things to keep in mind while using ICICI net banking
Keeping in mind the growing cybercrime, do follow a few points given below
- Do not use Net Banking in a public place.
- Do not share the password and username with anyone.
- Keep changing your password from time to time.
- Create a unique password and take care of it as well.
- If you are facing any kind of problem while using ICICI net banking, then contact your bank branch immediately.