Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with CloudKnox Security. The Wipro and CloudKnox joint solution offering enables enterprises to proactively protect and manage their Hybrid and Multi-Cloud infrastructure by continuously detecting and remediating over-permissioned identities.
Wipro Ventures, the corporate investment arm of Wipro, invested in CloudKnox through its recently announced $150M Fund II, to strengthen the strategic partnership.
Rapid adoption of Hybrid and Multi-Cloud infrastructure by enterprises is leading to an increase in the attack surface area, and as a result, exposing them to new cybersecurity vulnerabilities. With the proliferation of Hybrid and Multi-Cloud workloads and identities (be it humans, service accounts, bots or resources), the problem of managing authorizations and entitlements related to permissions for identities is becoming more complex and critical.
Wipro will offer an Access Governance for Hybrid Cloud “as-a-service” offering, powered by CloudKnox. The company will leverage its NextGen Cyber Defense Centers to deliver the service. This offering provides continuous protection of critical cloud resources for customers by enforcing least privilege policies. The solution will include:
- Visibility and insight into identities, permissions, actions and resources across multi- cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Activity-based authorization for human and non-human identities like service accounts, Application Programming Interface Keys, bots or resources such as compute instance.
- The CloudKnox Just Enough Privileges (JEP) Controller to automatically right size excessive identity permissions
- Anomaly Detection and Identity Activity Analytics across private and public Cloud infrastructure
- Forensic-quality activity data for easy Compliance Reporting and a powerful Query Interface to investigate issues