There is a rapid increase in the demand for the fastest bikes in India amongst high reviving bike devotees. Currently, the best performance bikes in India growing successfully. The credit goes to the youth of the country who have performance loving passion. So, if speedy riding on the best performance bikes is your dream, then you must glance at the
below list of best and fastest bikes in India.
Kawasaki Ninja H2
This is a standout amongst the most dynamic bikes that we have in India. With the Ninja H2, the Japanese bike monster Kawasaki took implementation to an entire diverse level. The list of fastest bikes in India cannot be completed without Kawasaki Ninja H2
Kawasaki Ninja H2 price and features
- The 998 cc, inline-4 DOHC engine of Kawasaki Ninja H2 screams a powerful 197 bhp at 11000 rpm
- A lively torque value of 156 Nm at 10500 rpm.
- The bullet-fast Ninja H2 is declared to hit a top speed range of 331-400 kmph.
- Kawasaki Ninja H2 price is Rs 33, 30,100.
2. BMW S 1000 RR
One of the most luxurious and forceful looking BMW superbike from the BMW Motorrad . It is stable and also the fastest bikes in India. The S1000 RR is a favorite Superbike for many enthusiasts and racers all over the world, merely due to its performance.
BMW S1000 RR price and features
- The BMW S1000 RR comes with a 999cc, liquid-cooled, in-line four-cylinder engine that produces 193bhp and 112Nm of torque, paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The global favorite of the performance bike fanatics is capable of reaching the 300 kmph (top speed) mark.
- BMW S1000 RR price is Rs 17,90,000
3. Ducati Panigale V4
The Ducati Panigale V4 is the newest superbike from the Italian manufacturer. The bike has got everything a super biker would ask for, right from outstanding throttle response to best 0-100 kmph and charming features
Ducati Panigale V4 price and features
- The well-known highlight of the Panigale V4 is the all-new V4 engine which is derivative from the MotoGP bike.
- The bike also gets entirely adjustable Showa suspension at the front and Sachs part at the rear.
- The bike also comes with a host of riding modes and aids.
- The Ducati Panigale V4 depicts power from an all-new Desmosedici Stradale 1,103cc, 90 degrees V4 engine producing 210bhp and 124Nm of torque.
- The engine is supported to a 6-speed gearbox.
4. Suzuki Hayabusa
The superbike made monstrous interest among superbike darlings in the nation because of its supercilious appearance in the Bollywood crazed success ‘Dhoom’, as John Abraham’s most loved bike.
Suzuki Hayabusa price and features
- It has got savage power, upright reaction and three diverse riding modes for various conditions and mindsets.
- Hayabusa’s enormous 1340 cc, fluid cooled in-line four-barrel engine emits out 197 bhp of max control at 9500 rpm and 155 Nm of high torque at 7200 rpm.
- The Suzuki Hayabusa price is Rs 13, 68,970.
5. Aprilia RSV4 RF
The ultimate hard-core track avatar of the Aprilia RSV4 RR, RSV4 RF is a limited edition track-oriented model of the Italian superbike. It features Aprilia’s latest version of its race-developed APRC (Aprilia Performance Ride Control) system.
Aprilia RSV4 RF price and features
- The advance electronic mechanism elements include full ride-by-wire, electronic-engine management system, multi-map etc.
- Ride mode settings comprise of S (Sport), T (Track), and R (Race).
- Aprilia RSV4 RR’s hard-revving engine is capable of producing 198.2 bhp and 115 Nm of high-value power and torque.
- Aprilia RSV4 RF price is Rs 22, 80,861.