Aprilia SR 150 Race Specifications, Feature Details, Mileage, Weight, Tyres
The all-new Aprilia SR 150 Race and it’s key specifications and review, when we think of Italian exotics, few names pop in our minds. Aprilia is one of them. They make fast, exiting and tech loaded motorcycle which like most of the Italian exotics are out of reach for us “Aam Janata”. But it all changed back in 2016 when Aprilia instead of following a trend became a trendsetter and launched India’s first performance scooter.
- It is back in the biz with some major updates. The all-new Aprilia SR 150 has been launched and it is ready again to take the market by storm again.
- Powering the Aprilia SR is the same 154.8 cc engine which has a power output of 10.06 bhp @6750 rpm and delivers 11.4 Nm of torque @ 5000 rpm. Power delivery is linear and it does not saturate so you can hit the 100 kmph mark effortlessly.
- It gets a telescopic suspension at the front and a mono-shock at the rear. The suspensions are on the stiffer side to offer sporty performance. It also helps to maintain stability at high speeds and offers balance while cornering.
|Mileage (City)||43.39 kmpl|
|Max Power||10.5 PS @ 6750 rpm|
|Fuel Capacity||6.5 Ltrs|
|Engine Type||Single Cylinder, 3-Valve|
|No. of Cylinders||1|
|Max Torque||11.4 Nm @ 5000 rpm|
- Brakes on Aprilia SR are spot on. It gets a 220 mm disc brake from Bybre and 240 mm drum brakes at the rear. The both go nice and easy. It does 60 – 0 in 1.7 secs. It was long overdue and it was bound to happen. All the two-wheelers were getting an ABS update. it was just a matter of time before SR 150 got one too. The Aprilia SR 150 Race also has a single-channel ABS.
- There’s also a speed console update. The Aprilia SR 150 Race has a part digital part analog speed console. The double-barrel headlamps look impressive. It gets a tubular underbone chassis. Aprilia SR 150 Race has a curb weight of 122 kg. The large 120/40 14 inch tubeless rubber tyres give it an aggressive look. It has a fuel tank with a capacity of 6.5 liters and gives a mileage of about 43.39 – 46 kmpl. Now all of this put together promises a lot and Aprilia SR 150 Race delivers.
- It is not among the best when it comes to comfort. So if comfort is your top priority, Aprilia SR 150 Race is not your scooter. It is more about performance and sportiness.
- The Aprilia SR 150 Race STD comes at the price of 77,291 rupees and the Aprilia SR 150 Race ABS comes at the price of 92,984 rupees.