Cheapest cars in India: cars have turned into a typical medium of transport. A majority of people wish to travel by car rather than rely on public transport due to the comfort and ease that cars provide. Here we give you the top 5 cheapest cars in India, which are likewise prominent for their style, design, and mileage.
Top 5 cheapest cars in India
Hyundai Eon car made by the eminent South-Korean car producer Hyundai. This car is best suitable for money-conscious young buyers. Customers can take pleasure in long terms benefits while utilizing this car.
Features and prices of Hyundai Eon
- This car has a seating limit of 5 and is furnished with well demonstrated and effective iRDE technology
- The 814cc, 3 cylinder engine is made essentially for Indian streets to convey ideal power.
- It has predominant Fuel mileage of 21.1 Km/Lt.
- It has an intensity of 55 bhp@5500 rpm
- It comes at a reasonable cost of 4.40 lakhs.
This astounding car incorporates New clear headlamps, Integrated back spoiler with the stop light, Displacement of 814 cc with driver airbag and central locking framework.
2. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is a greatly modest car because of its cost and low maintenance. It is a solid and pragmatic ordinary city car. This car is appropriate for Indian streets and has an inheritance of over 15 years.
Features and prices of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- The motor of this car is equipped for creating a most extreme intensity of 35.3 kW at 6200rpm.
- It has an excited incorporated stereo, rear door child lock, airbag, and power windows
- It has a seating limit with regards to 4 individuals and has 5 door systems.
- The car has an enhanced mileage of 24.7 kmpl.
- It comes at a reasonable cost of 3.34 lakhs.
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 incorporate headlamps, new front guard, restyled radiator grille and arrangement for fog lamps.
3. Renault Kwid
Kwid is a standout amongst the most appealing and furthermore the most element rich cars in India. It accompanies a hybrid design with underbody cladding and high ground choice. It possesses a forceful stand.
Features and prices of Renault Kwid
- The car has strong, organized grille configuration, seating limit of 5 and features 7-inch touchscreen
- It is controlled by a 799cc engine
- It has an SUV-roused plan, Stylish haze lights which broadcasts it to be the best in class
- The cost of the car is 2.67 lakhs.
Kwid has super energizing features like a touchscreen infotainment system with radio, digital instrument cluster four speakers, a nicely laid-out cabin with the piano black center console, and chrome accented AC vents.CD, USB etc
4. Datsun Redi-Go
It is a standout amongst other models in the reasonable portion. It accompanies a bolder design and an appealing cost. The styling and designing of this car targets on youths
Features and prices of Datsun Redi-Go
- The car has an 800cc engine
- It has a seating limit of 5 individuals,
- The cost of the car is Rs 2.38 lakh
Datsun Redi-Go also consists Seat Integrated Headrest Front, High Mounted Stop Lamp, Rear Assist Grip, Driver Side Sun Visor, Utility Storage, Front Door Map Pocket, Front Seat Slide And Reclining, Passenger Side Sun Visor, Drive Computer etc
5. TATA Nano
TATA Nano is an ideal case of a low maintenance and one of the best cheapest cars in India. It has been designed by the producer according to the requirements of the buyers.
Features and prices of TATA Nano
- It has a seating limit with regards to 4 individuals
- The manual variation of the GenX Nano cases to offer a mileage of 25.3 km/liter, while the automatic version cases to offer 21.9 km/liter.
- Powered by a 624cc motor,
- The cost of the car is around 2.8 lakhs.
It has other energizing features, for example, Driver Information Display, Driver Side Sunvisor, Electronic Trip Metercoloured handles, new Infinity Motif Design Grille, and another Integrated Rear Spoiler
In the present time, cars have turned into a necessity. Above list of cheapest cars in India serve the common man in every day traveling.