Cheapest Bikes in India – The two-wheeler bike manufacturers are the leading contributors to our nation in the automobile sector. Bike makers also know if they need to grow in the present competitive market, then the pricing of their products must be lesser than the products of their competitors in the automobile sector.
Here we present to you the Top 5 Cheapest Bikes in India. They are fuel productive, reliable, offer more prominent mileage as well and especially comes at remarkably cheap costs are under INR 40,000.
Top 5 Cheapest Bikes in India
Propelled by Bajaj in 2006, the amazing bike Platina is the most Cheapest Bikes in India for the purchasers who are searching for an issue free commuter bike. Being highly proficient to the final drop of fuel, it has got much fame among the riders both in India as well as foreign countries because of its appearance and cheap cost
Bajaj Platina Price and features
- Powered by a four-stroke, 99.27cc, single cylinder motor, 8.2bhp power, and torque of 0.82kgm.
- Bajaj Platina is the best purchase in the 100cc section due to its astonishing mileage and dazzling performance
- Price ranges of Bajaj Platina are INR 45,373 to 47,447
Hero HF Dawn/Deluxe
HF Dawn was propelled in 2002 with a name – Hero Honda Dawn, later as CD Dawn and now known as HF Dawn. One of India’s most sold bike; Hero HF Dawn accompanies a ton of incredible highlights.
Hero HF Dawn/Deluxe Price and features
- Powered by 97.2cc, air-cooled, single chamber motor with a four-speed gearbox and four-stroke.
- It can accomplish 0 to 60 KMPH in just 7.8 seconds with the best speed of around 90kmph.
- accessible in five colors such as black & purple, classy maroon metallic, boon silver metallic, c andy blazing red, and black with red,
- The Prices ranges of a bike are INR 39,897 and 41,394
The home-developed automaker, Bajaj Auto has re-propelled its most reasonable motorbike, Bajaj CT 100 with some extra highlights. It is a 100cc section level bike that targets money conscious youngsters. It’s accessible in two variations such as spoke and alloy. It is a mix of phenomenal design, new-age technology, high mileage and ground-breaking motor
Bajaj CT100 Price and features
- This bike is powered by a 99.3cc, single cylinder, air-cooled motor, and mated to a 4-speed transmission which is fit for producing 8.1bhp power and 8.05Nm torque.
- It brags of the best speed of 90kmph and mind-blowing mileage figure of 89.5 km Pl.
- The Prices ranges of the bike are INR 32,759, 36,923 and 40,010
Honda Dream Neo – Kick-Spoke
Honda Dream Neo – Kick-Spoke is notable for its manufactured quality. The styling for the bike is exceedingly gotten from its kin Dream Yuga. The bicycle is fitted with 109cc 4-stroke, air cooled motor which too is like Dream Yuga.
Price and features
- The top speed of the bicycle is near 86.1 kmph.
- It gives a mileage of 76.5 kmpl on high ways and 69.5 kmpl on city streets
- 130 mm drum brakes are built-in in both front and back which gives great and viable stop capacity.
- The kerb weight of the bicycle is 107kg which is one of the most minimal in its portion.
- Price of the Honda Dream Neo – Kick-Spoke is INR 42,431
Particularly designed for rough and jungle drive, Pantero is a wonderful bike made by Mahindra to meet the demanding requests of the suburbanite section.
Mahindra Pantero Price and features
- Powered by 100cc, air-cooled, which can create 8.5bhp of intensity, Single chamber MCi-5 motor and torque of 8.5Nm.
- Consists indigenously developed and smart MCi-5 engine
- Price ranges of Mahindra Pantero are INR 39608 to 43108.